Shining like a star
[html]
Word Count :: 420 OOC: It's np!! Smile

Jiva shrugged; “I was born in Cour des Miracles, I find the culture there far easier than that of what New Dawn shows; Jiva said. he was born to a father who did falconry and a mother who trained in staves and a whole family who’s life revolved around Optime form so New Dawn was different entirely for him and he had his ups and downs with the authority. He especially did feel indignant submitting so often to those higher up other than to his leaders Zalen and Titania. There were other things within the social class he had to keep up as well as the culture itself that others would not normally find in the optime rich packs. He would not divulge even that to the man though he just smiled letting him know that would have to be laid to rest. Even Palaydrian did not give any specifics.

He saw the stumps of many trees and he looked curiously but as New Dawn could withhold stuff so can this pack but he wondered what so much wood was needed for. He and Drin had helped with the pack a little further away raising a barn and making a pen for their animals. He let Drin sit and she seemed quite interested in the conversation as a whole seeming to not want to interrupt at all. Jiva knew she would have a say when she wanted to, he turned to Saul and raised an eyebrow at his words; “Really? I didn’t know my father would have that kind of effect. He’s not upset that I did not take after him, but he was pretty sad when I said I wanted to do something else. I do have his old bird as a companion. He found me a while ago.” He said as he sat himself after resting his furs on a stump close to them. He grinned as the man would accept the furs and leathers. “I’m glad to help. I don’t believe in wasting an animal. I have bones and such but I am planning to learn how to make them into tools soon, but for now if you wish to trade for some of our plants, most of them are medical, that would be welcome, the leathers are from us to you, I am sure you will do what’s best with them. If you need any help at all I can work the leather as well.” He said proudly.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread