Shining like a star
[html]
Word Count :: 313 OOC:

Jiva nodded in quiet appreciation for Sauls words knowing the implications under it and marveled at how no matter how different a pack was wolves were always alike in one way or another. It made him feel safer just knowing that much. Jiva couldn’t help but smile at the man’s comment and turned to Drin who was beaming as well at the last meeting Niro gave to them, which evidently went to the demise of the grey male’s hunting career. “He is very proud of me I think. He says I am taking after my grandfather.” He chuckled at the thought. He never met his grandfather, he was killed long ago and Niro never talked about it or anything between then and when he and Orin came to Nova Scotia. Whatever it was, it was probably worth talking about. Jiva still asked when he thought he caught his father off guard. He never did actually hear about it though, but his dad was still young and so was he.

This time Palaydrian chimed in when Saul asked about the plants, her voice was calm and sweet to Jiva’s ears and he watched her as she explained what she had; “I have chamomile, mint, and rose oil, and some vegetables, baby carrots, beans, and a few others, if you would like to take a look” She took off her pouch and handed it to Jiva so he could put it on the ground in front of Saul. For a small garden Palaydrian grew a fair bit of plants and Jiva was surprised at how quickly they grew. He lay the pack down in front of hm with it open wide for Saul to seach through. He could give them what he wanted to bargain for and a price when he found what he wanted, if he wanted anything.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread