Over in the Valley
So sorry.My computer got fried in a storm
_________________________________________________________________________________
Lance was on one of his routine exploration trips.This time he decided to head towards the mountains near Anathema.He packed his bags and headed out eager to see the vast terrain around him again. As he set out he began to check his bag if he had everything.He had food,water,and bandages.That's all that he needed seeing that this wasn't going to be to tough of a trip.After what seemed like endless walking Lance could feel the cool breeze rushing downhill off the mountains.It felt great and it really helped to cool him down.he took a moment to pause and feel the breeze and decide what to do next."Well I've heard that these mountains have some great flora and medical plants.Might as well check them out."

He began to trek farther towards the mountains until he could see the outline of what seemed like another person.He decided to check out who it was so he walked with in distance to make out that it was male.He slowed down his pace until he got near enough to him to introduce himself.He cleared his throat and and started to grin."Hey,Don't mean to interrupt but can I ask your name?"It wasn't a very friendly or classy introduction but hey,he didn't care.

Messages In This Thread