The Eye of the Storm
[html]
OOC: LOL it certainly does[WC: 376 || Pts:3

Bingo, job done. Kai had to work hard to hide the slow smirk that slid over his muzzle as he kept his back to her. He knew that criticising her skill at sharpening her own blade would annoy her immensely. However, as she approached him with the blade offered to him, his smug grin faultered a little before it broadened. So she wanted him to do it for her? A slow chuckle escaped the male as he turned to face her, lifting a curious, surprised eyebrow. Malakai knew it was only so that she could criticise him in the same way that he had done to her. Well, he wasn't about to give her the opportunity. His gaze dropped to the blade, regarding it before looking back upto him, looking somewhat amused. "So you're asking me to sharpen your blade for you?" He snorted a little, letting his gaze wander over her form as he had done to the blade. "If I did, what exactly would I get out of it, hmm?"

It was true that Malakai had very little experience of human weapons like blades or guns or crossbows, and he didn't know the first thing about actually sharpening the blade she held out for him but there was absolutely no reason for this female to know any of that information - he liked to remain mysterious, keeping his true abilities and skills under wraps for now. His large head cocked to the side, his eyes shimmering, knowing that he was winning this battle of wits they seemed to be engaged in. "I mean... I could, but I wouldn't gain anything from it, whereas you would get the sharpest blade in the state. So why should I?" It was him, challanging her, as if asking her for a reason as to why he should do what she asked. She was on the back foot with this, and they both knew it. And then it occured to him... If he agreed to take her weapon, to do as she so kindly asked, he could have all kinds of fun. He would intentionally blunt her prized blade. That would teach her - he would always win against her, be it a physical fight or a mental one.

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread