but i assure you my debts are real
No table because I'm somewhere where the computer doesn't load my table collection~ ;-; this should be set like, over a week in the future, but I wanted to post now :p Io's presents are a small supply of fish, a small supply of tobacco, an elk skull and feathers sutible for arrow making. Also, Kuba is pretty much all black at this point. His markings are brown paws/tip of tail and red nose stripe, though they'd be pretty much nearly black since his pelt hasn't faded in yet?WC- 500+

Neo, as opposed to Bialy, had been chosen for the long journey. The dappled stallion was still too wild to be trusted, especially now. Io would take no risks, and she was determined not to screw things up like she did with Dymtr and Jandro. Some would argue that taking an extremely young pup hours away for a visit was a stupid thing to do in itself. But seeing as the actions that led up to the child were something that could potentially ensure tensions betweem the two packs, Io thought it best to show face, with the child as proof.

The true white moved quickly through the short, dry brown brush, his hoofs echoing into the emptiness as they collided with clups of baked soil. It was an irritatingly warm day, an abrupt change from the morning that had started out with spitting rain. Io was thankful however, for the rain. It meant Kuba had to stay in the padded travel bag to avoid the rain, and that Neo could quicken his pace to canter for a while. A hard gallop would have been prefered, but Io was still cautious of the Lykoi child's wellbeing. Still it was not as if she'd casually tossed him into a saddle bag as opposed to the one that hung off of her snugly.

It would not have been possible to anyway, because the saddlebags were full of gifts for the coyote leaders. Feathers sutible for arrows, a small supply of fish, an elk skull (that was the best she could do, leaving AniWaya with the skull of a wolf was pushing it a bit) and a small batch of tobacco from the fields, which Io was surprised she'd been permitted to leave with. The package was a modest peace offering, but it was more a chance to proove Jacinto wasn't betraying Inferni to the tribal folks. That there really was a reason for him to leave.

Io found the borders easily, remembering the scent for a while back, when she'd been apart of the ranks. She dismounted Neo, patting his shoulders affectionately before letting him wander away. Of course, before doing so she'd loosened the girth off for his comfort and taken the heavy saddle bags away. And then she rested, glad to be out of the saddle after all those hours.

The hybrid Digalawigi Adeloquasdi Nata sat on a log at the borders, or at least some few metres away. There was no true shade and the sun set to work on beating down upon her back. Being from the colder part of Eastern Europe, high in the mountains, warmth was not something she particularly enjoyed, but stubborness didn't permit her to move. Kuba was sheltered however, removed from the cushioned bag and curled up on Io's lap, shadowed by her. The quoll had joined them too, Io figured she'd gained another 'pup' of sorts and the quoll found seperation too difficult. Both chewed on the collie's fur, the quoll due to his love of soft things (something Baird had notified Io of) and Kuba out of hunger, though he'd been fed so he'd have to content himself with wet fur.

With a howl, she waited. Patience was something that came easily to Io, but she would have been far more content if this could be dealt with as fast as possible and she could return how to a place where her duties lay.

Messages In This Thread