but i assure you my debts are real
[html]

(--) Ithiel can deliver whatever messages to Myrika. And Kaena gets to see a gr8 grandchild. 8D 26 Aug OK for date?

Ithiel is by me!

Ithiel hovered near the old woman as she meandered through the forest. He followed after her alertly, twitching his birch-colored ears this way and that. Kaena was plucking flowers or berries here and there, sniffing the latter before she ate them and stuffing the former into a small leather pouch. Ithiel did not know what she was picking, nor did he know if his grandmother had any skill as a healer. He had attempted to ask, but the response he'd gotten had been disheartening, to say the least.

The scarred old hybrid was the one to turn toward the howl at the borders, despite Ithiel's insistence otherwise. He followed after her with a stomping and annoyed gait, keeping up with the old woman easily. He did not want to defend Kaena from attack on the borders -- but howlers weren't usually attackers, after all. The dusky hybrid was alright with her being present for his handling of a joiner, but beyond that, Ithiel would have preferred to attend this business on his own.

There was no stopping Kaena, however, and the old woman was soon on the edge of Infernian territory, meandering through the skulls at a rust-and-snow colored woman. There was another, a child, with her. Ithiel observed them with contempt, smelling the wolfish scent to their coats, and noticed the woman's coyote face. He was readying himself to speak when Kaena let out a yowl. Is that one of mine? she demanded of the coyote pretender. The one-eyed woman stepped forward and Ithiel shadowed her, exasperated.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread