but i assure you my debts are real
[html]

assuming Io knows of Kaena? she probably would have from Jac and from her time here Tongue and le date is fine <3

Io's fingers traced the child's snout gently, allowing him to continue his habit of chewing (more like gnawing) fur, cloth, anything in his reach. She'd get the behaviour of of him eventually, but for one it would be difficult to stop now, and for two it kept him quiet. What's more it would be too difficult for Io to be that cruel to him so early on. His markings were faint, dark, with brownish paws and a lighter tip on his tail. A ruddy stripe emblazoned his snout. And he truly was beautiful. Of course, it was highly likely that Io, and Jaroslaw and Jacinto, were very bias. Silver eyes regarded the small form with a smirk on her lips. Though it was a smirk of pride above everything else.

Collie ears lifted up as a pair of Infernians approached. Kaena. The woman moved to her feet, clutching the child to her chest for safety. Kaena's words were short and demanding, but Io knew it was probably nothing personal. 'Yes' she answered simple, not quite casual, business like. Silver eyes moved to the child and lifted him up slightly for her to see. 'I am here to proof Jacinto was not lying to you. And to offer a gift. I am hoping we can remain on neutral terms through out this... Incident'. She wasn't sure how the coyote's had taken it, perhaps they'd been un bothered by it as AniWaya had. She gestured to the saddle bags full of gifts, before looking back to the pair.

<style>
.iogoodie b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.iogoodie p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.iogoodie {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#71605E; line-height:15px; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #4C3737; -moz-border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; -moz-border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Toabl.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#4C3737; width:500px; text-align:justify; box-shadow:1px 1px 13px #000; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread