but i assure you my debts are real
[html]

She held him out further to Kaena, signalling that she was welcome to look at him closer. Io never had problems with people pawing over her children, especially not with there family. As Kaena was. Kuba was truly a Lykoi, by name and appearance. Though Io couldn't tell at the moment, whether he'd inherit a coyote's body. But it was much more likely he would, after all, a coyote was what he was safe for snippets of wolfish and doggish blood. Th latter being from both sides. Ithiel spoke and Io gaze that jumped between Kuba and Kaena fell on the male, 'Of course. But I would have rather been safe than sorry. I understand what happened was a mistake, and there is no way to right it now. But I would not want any problems for anyone. And that is what I am here to say, to give my apologies'. And of course to ask for peace to remain.

Io smiled when Kaena scolded the male, but she kept it short and silent, not wanting to offend the male. Silver orbs moved back to Kaena with a soft smile, 'No. A woman called Ulilohi, and myself and Claudius lead now. There was a small battle a few months back, I will not go into detail' there was too much to explain, most Io didn't know, 'But they claimed Dawali did not have right to call himself a Kalona. I was not there at the time so my knowledge is limited'.

<style>
.iogoodie b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.iogoodie p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.iogoodie {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#71605E; line-height:15px; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #4C3737; -moz-border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; -moz-border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Toabl.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#4C3737; width:500px; text-align:justify; box-shadow:1px 1px 13px #000; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread