but i assure you my debts are real
[html]

300+

Io smiled as Kaena took the child, smiling fondly after him for a moment then crossing her arms casually and continuing her conversation with Ithiel. 'Even so, I would rather she knew that I acknowledge my wrong doing'. As much as she disliked titling it as such, it had all been a mistake. But she wouldn't take it back. Ever. Perhaps at first, when she'd been ashamed and frustrated. But never now. 'The same can be said for AniWaya too. No harm will come of him. He has done the right thing and provided for his child. And it was a lack of judgement by both of us'.

Io reached for the bags, pulling them up and opening them up. She opened the first one and held it up to Ithiel, 'Tobacco and Feathers. They are suitable for arrow making' she informed, sure that there was some proper word for it, but the lack of knowledge she had on the subject make it difficult to remember. Someone had told her once though, she was sure of it. Opening the second one, she spoke again. 'Fish and an elk skull.It was the best I could do, I do not think my colleagues would approve of me gifting a wolf skull' she said with a gentle smirk, she wasn't totally opposed to it after all. It was only their nature.

The hybrid smiled at Kaena's words. Yes, he could have done worse. 'Kuba will be fine man one day' she mused softly, 'And I am sure he will do you proud'. Even though she was no longer apart of the coyote clan, she still respected the Lykoi's for their widespread members and strong values. Then she spoke of Dawali with slight anger and Io nodded, 'I have heard nothing different than what you say. I can not say I understand exactly why he was dethroned, but I do not think it was a popular decision' she commented, remembering what she'd heard around the tribe. 'But yes, we will be sure to keep the tribe strong. It is our wish also'.

She turned to Ithiel again as he apologised, she smiled. 'It is no problem. A woman like her deserves to speak her mind'. A woman of history. 'And you are welcome'.

<style>
.iogoodie b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.iogoodie p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.iogoodie {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#71605E; line-height:15px; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #4C3737; -moz-border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; -moz-border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Toabl.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#4C3737; width:500px; text-align:justify; box-shadow:1px 1px 13px #000; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread