but i assure you my debts are real
[html]

because you suck Tongue <3 and so do i ;-;

Silver eyes flickered to Ithiel's face, giving a smile to his compliments. 'I am glad you like them' she said, smiling especially for the fact that he'd promised to get the elk skull on the borders. I am glad to hear the elk skull especially will find use'[b]. She herself would have prefered gifting a wolf skull, but while she wanted to remained neutral with Inferni, it was important she didn't upset her own tribe with such practices. Although she understood, thy perhaps wouldn't.

[B]'Perhaps...' Io mused, considering the idea with slight distaste. Why would they dethrone someone who could still do their job through age? The very idea disgusted Io, but she was sure, hopeful at least, that this wasn't the case. 'But I hope not. I am confident that if you are a good leader at two then nothing should change peoples view of you after that' Io said firmly, strongly in agreement. The AniWayan was sure Kaena could still lead well, so far in this conversation she'd shown undeniable speaking skills and wit (as far as Io was concerned) and had still been bold enough to scold her own family member. 'Yes' she agreed, the youth must take their place soon enough.

'Speaking of which,' she began, 'Kuba will be raised with not only the tribe's ideals in mind, but Inferni's too. Perhaps not an outright hatred of wolves, but skills that will serve him should he choose to venture to Inferni'. Silver eyes flickered back down to her son quickly, the child clearly enjoying the attention given to him by his great grandmother.

<style>
.iogoodie b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.iogoodie p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.iogoodie {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#71605E; line-height:15px; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #4C3737; -moz-border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; -moz-border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Toabl.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#4C3737; width:500px; text-align:justify; box-shadow:1px 1px 13px #000; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread