but i assure you my debts are real
[html]

(310) Heyyyyyyy, you only suck a little bit. BAHAHAHAHA. (just kidding, you don't suck at all and i love a rose thread Big Grin). Also, PRETTY sure Kae and Io were in IF at the same time -- Kae hasn't left since 2009, after all. XD

Ithiel is by me!

Kaena seemed almost disheartened by this talk of Dawali. There was a slump to her shoulders, more so than usual, and Ithiel wondered if there had been more between Kaena and this AniWayan than she was saying? Though, the old woman was more sentimental than most of her sex, and seemed to have nothing but the memories of eras long gone to satisfy her anymore. Perhaps it was no wonder she'd cling to an old friend in such a fierce fashion. I'm with you, girly, Kaena said, sighing. May you lead many long, good years, she added. Ithiel kept the scowl from his face with practiced calm. Even his grandmother could not help but pander to the wolves.

Kaena seemed to grow greedy with the mention of Infernian ideals. She looked down at the little puppy with a broad grin, apparent even through the scars. Right little Inferniwayan, she said, and Ithiel gave a snort of laughing derision at the portmanteau. You were in Inferni? the old woman said, cocking her head to the side. I didn't realize it at first, but you were, the old hybrid said, her smile more tempered. At least you remember us. She seemed happy enough to have met her great-grandchild, and with carefully extended arms, handed him back to his mother. The one-eyed woman looked up toward Io and swept her tail back and forth a few times, expressing her joy at having met Kuba. Thank you.

Ithiel shuffled up beside her and laid a hand on her bony shoulder. He flashed a faint smile toward Io, the bare ghost of one, and dipped his head. We won't keep you, he said. I'm sure you've a long journey home? he suggested, before Kaena could go so far as to invite them in and onto Inferni territory.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread