but i assure you my debts are real
[html]
yus <3 you can close after I post, yes? and i will get the angel-ithi thread started soon (fail)

Io nodded softly at Kaena's words, reaching out to recollect the pup. She left him rest her her shoulder, snuggling into her neck as she petted his back softly. He appeared un fazed by the long journey from AniWaya, which Io suppose was a good thing, especially seeing as he hadn't complained at all on the journey. Kuba had been very well behaved, but granted there wasn't much he could do to make a nuisance of himself was there. He'd been verbally silent almost, but still Io was eager to get him home. And to report back to her fellow leaders that there were no hard feelings between the packs.

'Yes. I was, a while back though. I left with Aeron...' she let a small frown fall on her face at the thought of her ex mate, but it was replaced with a calm smile soon enough. 'I could not forget Inferni. It was a good place. It still is I assume...' The russet and white hybrid smiled at her thanks and nodded also. Kuba stirred in his half sleep and silver eyes were diverted as Ithiel spoke, but collie ears remained upright and listening. 'Yes. Quite a distance' she smiled gazing back up and moved towards her horse. She put Kuba back in his compartment, and mounted Neo. 'I hope you enjoy the gifts'.

<style type="text/css">
.ioleave b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #c7ad8d; }
.ioleave p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ioleave {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#10293d; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 079ccc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74644e; padding: 3px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#609aae; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread