sing to the moon
[html]
288 - Ink's derpin' hardcore. Tongue

Ink wasn't really.... accustomed to answering border calls. But he was getting used to being a part of the pack and a part of being in the pack meant keeping the borders safe and patrolled, right? Right. So when the call came out for someone to answer, and Ink just happened to be riding Jericho around the territory for excersize... well, he couldn't resist. He turned the mare towards the border where the call had come from and they thundered off to answer it, Ink calling out as he rode, the call already weird from his heritage turned shakey from the ride. Oops. Not the best start.

The young boy pulled his mare to a stop when the woman and her own stallion came into view. The resulting meeting of horses wasn't one he wanted to witness. He slid off of Jericho quickly and saw to her first, giving her flank a slap and sending her back into the territory before she could notice the other horse's unaltered gender. Now was not the time for conflict and horse sex. No. Not now.

He coughed once she disappeared into the trees and turned with a sheepish smile to the stranger. "Ahah... sorry. She's close to her season. Didn't want the drama." He explained simply enough, hands slipping into his pockets and expression softening into a relatively friendly smile, if a bit shy.

"This would be Vinatta's borders. I'm Ink Trovato, a Risna of such. May I ask what brings you by, madam?" Polite and proper, but not the most traditional or well-trained border greeting ever. It was painfully obvious that this was the boy's first time greeting someone like this. Hopefully she'd go easy on him.

<style type="text/css">
.itpretty b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.itpretty p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.itpretty {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/f4MSA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1f5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 285px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#CCCCCC; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
background thanks to *AshenSorrow

[/html]

Messages In This Thread