sing to the moon
[html]

Charm Sawtooth,
Word Count :: 409

It might be a mistake
A mistake I'm makin'

But what you're giving I'm happy to be taking.

The calico female stood there after asking for a member of the pack to join her, she shifted so that she stood parallel to the borders, as she had her hand upon the stallions forehead, as she nuzzled her head into his massive head. They were starting to share a bond, a bond that didn’t need words. It was getting to be a close bond between animal and caretaker. The female had been spending most of her time in the barn taking care of the animals and retraining them from where the last person had not messed with them in quite some time.

These animals were just like children (well most of them) all they wanted was someone with a soft touch, a tender heart and food. The Sawtooth lady did not have an issue giving them any of this. She was learning which horse like what treats, and all of those other fun things that went along with her rank.

The male stallion started to stomp and nicker, his ebony hoof dig at the ground, as he started to push forward. The lady knew that he could smell things that she could not, and she took a firmer hold of his halter, putting his face lower and into her. She looked into his eyes, letting him know that she wasn’t going to allow him to act up on the borders of another pack. ”Think again!” The female wolf warned the horse. Not quite sure if he understood her or not, it didn’t matter it made her feel better.

Ears flicked as she heard the pounding of hooves upon the ground, she lowered her head, as her thin strands of hair fall over her face as she tucked her face into the stallion. Oh she was so shameful...she wasn’t even aware that she was such a sin.

With a giggle, she turned her head to look at the male, as she fluttered her eyelashes over her soft purple eyes shimmered with life. ”Hiya..I’m Charm Sawtooth,” She spoke with a chipper tone of voice. ”Well you see...I brought these here animals and was hoping to trade these live stock that I’ve been rising for some things...like some animals..or something.” Her chipper tone, went almost clueless. She took a finger as she trilled it around one of her microbraids. She was clueless to the spell she was casting...as always.

Cause no one's ever made me feel
The way I feel when I'm in your arms.

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread