Rendezvous then I'm through with you
[html]
Urgh sorry for the wait and the crappost. / 399. 3 pts

He noticed that she hesitated slightly in the taking of his hand, he inwardly cursed himself as he had forgotten her aversion to men. She took his handpaw though, her small, cold fingers curling around his larger, warmer digits. He pulled her gently to her feet, making sure she was steady before letting go. At her question he chuckled, holding out his arms Yeah, just a bit. He winked at her and ruffled his hair a bit, water droplets flying in all directions.

The donkey had noticed the newcomer and had wandered over to say hello, he shoved his nose into Niers palm and the man knuckled the donkey's face and ruffled his ears, he was a friendly fella. Nier nodded, Darcy's a horse, he's my colt. He's only a few months old and doesn't come much higher than my thigh. He's also a big softy, not a bit of fire in him. He smiled at Coli reassuringly, He really would be the best for you to cuddle up to, I'd feel terrible if you caught a chill. Her words about the donkey not being her friend brought a smile to his worried features, Well he seems like a friendly guy. He led the donkey over to an empty stall, stroking the animals face as he closed the stall door. He glanced back over at Coli, He doesn't belong to anyone I know of. He chuckled, thinking of Coli becoming outraged at the donkey in the garden, Good thing you got him out of there then, these guys can go through veggies like no tomorrow.

On the topic of food and the donkeys appetite he made sure to scoop up an armful of hay, tossing it into the stall. He leaned back on the donkeys stall door, listening to the unmistakeable munching of hay when a little white face came into view. Nier watched as Darcy paced nervously, his long face appearing and then disappearing between the slats of his stall, his dark eyes beseeching Niernan. The man moved over to his colt, swinging the stall door open and stepping inside. Ciaran was still using his tongue to clean his fur but Darcy skittered over to press his little piebald body against Niernans legs, the horse taking comfort in the warmth and presence of his friend. He looked up at Coli, This is Darcy, my little baby boy. He said affectionately.

<style type="text/css">
.neiot b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e6f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #100802; }
.neiot p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.neiot {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3d2414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EBZI5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 390px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a96b44; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.neiot p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.neiot p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread