Come fun, come all
[html]

out of character text

Her stormy giant reacted completely different that she'd expected him too. Instead of asking her what was wrong he assumed she was going to leave the pack. It was understandable after what had happened previously, but she was happy none the less and she was shaking her head quickly to calm him. Despite her worry, a warmhearted laugh filled the air and she nuzzled him again bringing her maw to his and licked his muzzle. No, no, no. She pressed herself up against him, the love of her life. I would never leave you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, you are the one I love. Understand that. Please calm own. There is nothing to worry about...in fact, I have good news. If that's all he was worried about then this was in fact good news. Her tail swayed slightly, a smile on her face as she tugged at his scruff motioning for him to follow her. I just wanted to talk to you about something. I think its good news, it's amazing news actually. Come with me, away from the den. She turned to walk away, just into the forest just beyond where the den was.

When she reached a spot that she thought was farm enough she turned to him, a warm smile pasted onto her dark lips. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes for just a moment to gather herself. She was hesitant to tell him simply because she'd never been a mother before let alone have mated with anyone. He was her first for everything. Remember that day, when we made our mate ship official? Her head lowered, eyes peering up at him from under her brow. Well, I think we may have created life that day... Her smile grew as well as her anticipation for his reaction. Noah, I think I'm pregnant. With our children. I've been getting sick every now and then and my appetite seems to be decreasing. I know my body well and I think it means I'm pregnant. I'm sure of it. Her tail was wagging so hard by this point, she just wanting to jump on the grey man and express her excitement. But, she couldn't do that until she knew he was equally excited.

<style type="text/css">
.desertfayne b {font-weight:bold; color:#ca450c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.desertfayne .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.desertfayne p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.desertfayne {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#fdd34d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/icALr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 600px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fb5a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread