Come fun, come all
[html]

WC:520 +5

Her words soothed him, taking the fear of the night away. The male still felt as if he was at fault for pushing her too hard to take that final step. The very last thing that Noah wanted to do was to lose this woman, this mind blowing sweet love of his life. Hearing her laugh so light hearted and so warm did help with the fear of losing her. Her tender touches made the male feel ashamed for quickly jumping off the handle and thinking that she wanted to leave him. That was the shameful part of the Sawtooth male. Noah’s eye dared to look back up to the beloved lady. Her grace was amazing, her beauty exceeded her outer body, her eyes shimmered with so much life that the male knew that her heart was always in the right place. Oh how he felt sorry that the lady was in love with such a horrid monster. Following the sweet lady the male kept his head low as his tail waved behind him. The male was trying to wrap his mind around what could make her want to pull him away from the den, to talk to him. Normally he would have wanted to egg her into a play, but something about her demanding made the male follow her like the lost puppy he was around her.

Sitting down the male looked with his eyes upon his beloved Fayne, his bright eyes. Yes, that's what she was to him. His ‘Bright Eyes’, and oddly enough it fit her in his mind. Her coat with the shades of black, white and gray, it made her green eyes jump out and blaze with life against her fur coat. Her word came out of her mouth, ever word sweet though there was a message that she was getting to that would change her live. ”Oh? OH! OH NO! Fayne, my Beautiful Bright Eyes…I love you so much, and I promise to take the best care of us, all of us. But…but…I worry that I will be the father that my father was. Bright Eyes, he raped, he killed. “ The male sighed, as he rolled to his feet, as he began to pace back and forth. ”Fayne, I love you and I am thrilled that we’re expecting…I just worry that I will be the monster that he was. Thank you for trusting me…but I don’t want to hurt anyone. “ The male walked over to her, as he placed his head around her, giving her a wolfish hug, sighing, His fears were coming to meet him face on. ”I love you Bright Eyes.” The male closed his eyes as he allowed all of this sudden information to soak into his thick skull. ”How long? How far along do you think you are? I want to be here, I want to help you the whole time. I will make sure that you have fresh kill every day, so I don’t have to worry about you getting hurt out there. “ The male spewed out promises that he was going to keep to her.

<style>
.ns-sdb01 {width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.ns-sdb01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px; margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ns-sdb01 p {padding:10px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ns-sdb01 b {color:#b4b7b7; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.ns-sdb01 .inner {background-color:#0f1110; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:272px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; width:398px;}
</style>
Table by:Me
[/html]

Messages In This Thread