Come fun, come all
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

The silver giant reacted to her words and seemed to calm down almost instantly. She kept a warm smile on her face, unable to keep it away, and her tail never ceased it's quick swaying. She pranced playfully to the spot away from the den, her mouth open and tongue hanging out. There was a lingering worry what Noah might say but it didn't put a damper on her delightful mood. In the moments leading up to her opening her mouth to speak, she looked him other thoughtfully, the adoration for him gleaming in her forest green eyes. She loved him so much and it truly was a blessing that their heat induced mate ship had caused something so grand. She wondered what they might look like. Would they have their father's stunning blue eyes, or maybe her own eyes. She hoped they took on his appearances. Noah was strong, handsome, with the same silvery coat she had. Fayne whined happily before speaking.

His immediate reaction caused her ears to swerve backwards as his voice raised, but the following words had her whole rump swaying from wide to side as she stood in front of him. Her eyes widened brightly taking in the words he spoke. She interrupted him with quiet voice announcing the love she bared for him as well. I love you too Noah! Oh man, she was so damn happy she just wanted to run and play, with him. She wanted to share this happiness with her stormy giant. The nick name he'd placed her with was another added touch, and brought a bigger smile onto her lips. But, his demeanor changed and he began a bit sad speaking about the man his father was. The handsome crippled wolf began to pace and her smile faded. Why would he worry about that. He was Noah, the kind and gentle father of their pups. She leaned into him as he came closer, her head pressing against his chin. I love you too. I want to let you know that I don't see the potential in you to be who your father was. You're loving, passionate, and kind. I know you have a bit of a temper, but that's something we can handle. She pulled away from him just enough to look him in the eye. I trust you with my all. She smiled, licking him and nuzzling him. You're going to be a great father. Believe me.

The happiness returned and her tail started up again. She was nearly jumping up and down as she stepped away from him, her gleaming eyes searching his for the same excitement. I'm only about a week along but I can feel the subtle changes. That was it, she couldn't contain herself anymore. The silver Delta let loose and yipped happily rushing forward to submissively lick at Noah's chin. She left him to dance around him, nipping at his sides and playfully growling. Noah, I'm so excited! We're going to be parents! She wanted to play and release this energy. Fayne continued her antics as she pranced around the stormy wolf finally stopping in front of him and letting herself roll to his feet. Her paws kicked gently at his chest, teasing him to play with her. The heat was still here and it was a bit hard to keep her mind off certain things. But, she just wanted to be happy with her love.

Image courtesy of lightspeed-suzuka@deviantART; table by Haley

<style>
.lovefayne .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.lovefayne p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lovefayne b {color:#ff8dba; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lovefayne {background-color:#805264; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QLZ1r.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffb6c5; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .inner {margin:0px 10px 550px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .wordcount {color:#ff8dba; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ff8dba; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread