Come fun, come all
[html]

--- WC:513

He felt awful telling her how he felt, and his fears. He wanted to be this big strong male that did not fear a thing, and would jump into a ring of fire without a second thought of his own personal fears. The male would do just about anything for the pack, and for Fayne, however there was his fear of being the one thing that scared him the most…the black male with the sapphire blue eyes…Kasmot Lucifer Sawtooth. The silver Subord Monster wanted nothing more than to make his beloved Bright Eyes as happy as he could with whatever means possible…after all was that not the role of the male lover to the to his female lover.

Watching her roll around and beg to play…well he wanted to…he really did, but oh how he worried about what it would do with the pups. With the Alpha female and Alpha male expecting a litter of their own, the Subord worried about how the leader would take to the idea of another set of mouths begging for food, begging for space in the pack dens. That and above all else he worried about the ship that harbored this wonderful blessing. Noah was able to recall the stories that his mother told him at a very young age about how his father and her were madly in love and because of the stress she lost the first litter of pups that they had. Noah knew it had upset her and broken her heart to know that she lost a litter of children. Noah did not want to feel the same pain that his snowy mother had felt. He pushed her with his nose; he did not want her rolling around and trying to play while she was expecting children. The silver male wanted them to take to her body and grow. ”No play Bright Eyes, you need to rest. Don’t worry about doing anything else but resting, if I am not around someone will take care of all you. I will be talking to Deuce about helping with food for you, if I am not in the pack lands.” The male stated so matter-of-factly.

He didn’t want her to think that he wasn’t still happy about this matter, so he leaned down giving her a playful nip on the outside of her shoulder, with a sly smile all twisted up onto his face.”You know laying like that, makes me want to take you and mount you. You know Bright Eyes, I am a male and we tend to think of nothing more than how to get into someone like you…” He teased her. With a sly smile plastered across his face he laid down letting his one leg go to her side while he folded the stub under him, as he nipped softly at her stomach.

This feeling with her…it was so new…so wonderful…he didn’t want to change a thing, well other than a litter or twenty. He wanted to grow old with her and spend the rest of his time with him at her side.

<style>
.noahgameooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.noahgame p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.noahgame b {color:#BF8B30; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #BF8F30; letter-spacing:1px;}
.noahgame {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#8C5B1B; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.noahgameinner{background-color:#060705; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oahtab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #261E0E; width:437px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
by: Lin[/html]

Messages In This Thread