Come fun, come all
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Despite Fayne's childish attempts to play with Noah, he remained still reacting very little to her nips and circles around him. He made one attempt, pushing at her once with his nose and she growled playfully hoping he would continue and frolic with her. Unfortunately, he told her she needed to stop the play and rest. It was a good thing she had chosen to lay at his feet and would abide by his wishes and give up her notion of play and fun. He was right. Even though it was early in the pregnancy, it was fragile and could easily be lost. There were a lot of factors that could cause her to lose the pregnancy and she hadn't thought about that before she started to jump around like a child. Her ears pushed back and she nodded. Sorry Love. I didn't think about that. Good thing you're so smart, fatherly already. She said sliding on the ground to nuzzle his leg, still playful in the manner she did so. She wanted top play and even if she didn't think it would hurt her growing children, she would listen. I'll be more careful with what I do and rest like you want me to. You're thinking ahead while I can barely keep my excitement in check. I'm sorry. She smiled, the apology not a shameful one. But, she would do as he asked. He was already thinking about the future and taking more serious steps to keep her and the children safe. It was incredibly sexy that he was thinking so deeply about it already.

Okay. Thank you Noah, you're already proving to be really good at this and I've just told you minutes ago. Noah didn't deny her play fully. He gave her a light nip on her shoulder and she wriggled giving a happy growl and snapping gently at his muzzle as he came down. The smile that came to his face was one she hadn't seen often, but she loved it and immediately wondered what he could be thinking. Her tail was still swaying quickly behind her as she gazed up at him curiously. Her own eyes narrowed into a sultry gaze on her incredibly handsome mate as he spoke of naughty things, things that were on her mind as well. His weight bared down upon her and it was welcomed, his muzzle coming to nip gently at her stomach. She squirmed and laughed, her hind legs kicking him gently as to not push him away but instead egg him on. Oh? Who's to say I would do anything to stop you if you decided to do such things? You know, a female in heat has the same intentions I mind you. She said, her nuzzle coming up to lick at the side of his mouth affectionately and submissively. She was his and she would have it no other way. Noah had all the power over her, the submissive and sweet wolf that she was.

They may not be prancing about and playing, but this was equally as fun and amusing. She still got butterflies in her stomach and got nervous around him every so often. It was a sign that she loved him and a sign that he had an effect on her. Now, was one of the times the butterflies decided to flutter and cause her to become shy. Her ears remained pasted back and a smile remained on her dark lips as she licked at him. The thoughts of mating, again, came to her mind and a blush developed under her thick layers of fur. She loved him so much and was so excited to be carrying Noah's children, their children. Nothing could be going better in her life and she would do all in her power to keep it this way, even if it mean staying within the border and listening to her stormy giant's every command. She wouldn't be able to participate in hunting down Amy but so long as the mutt was brought down she would be pleased.

Image courtesy of lightspeed-suzuka@deviantART; table by Haley

<style>
.lovefayne .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.lovefayne p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lovefayne b {color:#ff8dba; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lovefayne {background-color:#805264; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QLZ1r.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffb6c5; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .inner {margin:0px 10px 550px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .wordcount {color:#ff8dba; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ff8dba; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread