Come fun, come all
[html]
Pretty, but not what I wanted. But hopefully you enjoy. ^^;

It is all a game, it is all a game. The male mental repeated to himself over and over, as the gray vixen teased him with her seductive ways. Pushing herself onto him, and then her eyes, her eyes were just about the drop of water that overflowed the glass. With a possessive grow he moved to a lowered stance as he tracked her. The male snickered as he nipped at her heals. ”Oh baby, I didn’t say you were allowed to leave me.” The male spoke frankly. He had her, they were mates and that male would never do anything to change that. He had been left one too many times, and she was not going to walk away from him, even if this was just a game. ”Beside’s…I’m making sure that you stay with me. I made sure that you’re going to get a rather large stomach, and it’s not going to go away for some months.” The male was trying to poke fun at the fact that she was expecting children.

Taking his muzzle he tried to use it where his foot would have been. The male nipped at her legs and then would lay his head down upon her back side. ”So my sweet, and sexy goddess. How many litters should we try for after this? 1…50? Oh how about we just start our own little pack, you as the ever so loved goddess and mother of all, and I one of your most humble of servants. All of our children will fill the ranks. Tell me my sweet angel if that don’t tempt you into heat soon after this litter is born.” The male licked his lips, he was only about half serious about her having multiple of litters one right after another. Sure he would like to be a leader of a pack with his own idea put into place, but he wasn’t sure if she would leave New Dawn, the pack where they had meet and fell in love with each other. To be a leader of someone else packlands.

<style type="text/css">
.vcnoah1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000;}
.vcnoah1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcnoah1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#738c64; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... hinkso.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#182018; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 300+
by: Vannah[/html]

Messages In This Thread