Come fun, come all
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/7QdX0.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

It didn't take long for Noah to react, following her closely behind and nipping at her heals. She'd try and hop forward to avoid being tagged by him, though she wasn't trying very hard. She was enjoying the attention being payed to her. The stormy wolf's words were controlling, but she didn't mind in the least. Fayne knew that she was his and she wouldn't have it any other way. She loved him. She laughed at his jokes. She couldn't wait until she got big, so big that she couldn't move. It would mean that her pups were healthy and growing well until she burst. Good! I hope it doesn't. It means we did something right. She continued to walk away, turning to play bow at him when she got the chance. They're going to be beautiful Noah, I know they are. With such handsome parents. The Delta gave him a playful wink and pressed forward, her muzzle sliding against his as her head tilted towards him affectionately. She then turned around as the game continued.

His nips went on longer, though she slowed down her pace as he caught up, resting his head on her back. Her tail was wagging happily, completely content with their type of play. She looked over her shoulder at him, brightly smiling and laughing at his words. Fifty litters? Her eyes widened. She tried to reach him from older her shoulder, nipping lightly at him. Then she stopped to answer, laughing again. That sounds like paradise my love. To be surrounded by all of our children and rule next to my handsome king, you'll be no servant of mine. I won't have it. We'll have more than fifty litters. Let's say...100!! Our children with overflow the lands. Fayne knew he was joking about that. Although, she wouldn't mind having multiple litters, keep on going until she couldn't have any more. She'd always wanted a lot of children and now, that future was real and in her grasp. She did think he was joking about having their own pack though, so she played along with it. It really was a nice thought. Her being the leader of a pack alongside Noah was something straight out of a fairytale in her mind. But she never actually thought it would happen.

Fayne stopped the game and pressed herself into him again. She couldn't keep herself away from him, even if they'd already mated and gotten results. She loved him and would want him with her every moment of every day for the rest of her life. The Delta gave a small whine and licked at Noah's lips before nuzzling him. I love you. I always will Noah. I'm so happy. She meant every word and would let him know every day.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread