Am I cursed?
[html] <3!!

Alder only grew more serious and concerned as Hati spoke. Though Ayita was not formally a friend of his, they were still family simply because they were pack. Knowing that she had been hurt made him angry, but mostly saddened the tall male. Who had done such a thing? He wondered, but remained silent as he allowed Hati to explain fully. Was there someone that was seeking revenge? Someone to settle the score and teach them that to harm a Courtier was a punishable offense? The Marshal was not looking to be the one that rode out to battle, but him imagined that Hati’s father would be searching for the beast that had hurt his mate. He was the King after all. I’m so sorry to hear that. Alder spoke, knowing that his words would be fairly useless. I hope she makes a full recovery. He added, thinking optimistically but his tone was still respectful of the serious situation. Hati must be feeling so helpless, and angry. Just as Alder had when his dam had been taken during the AniWayan colfict.

Asagi is a good mare, steady and strong. I can help with her, if you need it. I wish I could help more. The last few words ended in a frown, looking away from the male as Alder picked up the tattered larger fabric he used to dry a horse. If they didn’t the stallion would just fun off to rub his wet pelt in the grass. He handed one to Hati, and began with the horse’s head. If he were a healer, or a better hunter perhaps there would be something that he could do for his mother. But if what she needed was rest then she would need her children’s care and vigil. You have really pulled your weight around here lately. But if you need to stay with her, you know I’ll always understand. I can handle things here. He looked back at the smaller darker wolf, his lips moving to curve into a small smile.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread