Trekking East
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: Apologies for the delay

She had but a word to go on, though it was nothing so significant as to change her attitude toward this male. Caution remained the air that surrounded her, coupled with the small smile on her lips. Reason for being rude was nil and it often served no other purpose than to make encounters awkward or tense. Last the needed was to endure on of the like when it was apparent her mind was already tense and bothered.

"Good day to you, Roland," the Nomad greeted politely with a casually dipped head. "I am glad to know I can provide a friendly face on your travels. I am X'yrin, a Nomad of Sangi'lak. Are you walking on your 'Endless Path'? Or on an errand from your village?"

--- words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;