the sun came out last night
[html]

"Most are just things I've found in my travels," she said of her goods. "The nearby city has been picked through by many, I'm sure, but hundreds of thousands of humans must have lived there in the past, each in their small space -- there is always something to find." Smiling vaguely, Cassandra picked up one of the rings and passed it between her hands idly a few moments before setting it down again. "The dyes I crushed myself... I used to dye my mane and fur a bit, but I think I've outgrown the style."

The albino looked up at the colorful patterns and drawings on the upper walls and ceiling of the stable when Skye gestured. She had never been an artist either and did not not really feel it was something she understood. She found beauty in natural scenery. Attempts to mimic such splendors seemed juvenille at best, but she did not condemn the efforts. Whatever made people happy, she supposed. "You must be very proud of your pack," she said, then turned back to the wall of tack.

She ran her fingers over her favorite blanket. It was a heavy wool weave, dyed a rusty grey and very, very soft. "Do you think this blanket, a brush, some bandages, and a jar of aloe vera would be a fair trade?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread