a judgment day
Demoted. Again. She sighed silently, all of her anger gone now. Something broke inside of her. The first sob came quietly although it sounded loud in the silence. But once it was released it was like a dam breaking before a flood. She had never asked for this, she knew that she had done wrong by attacking Honrin and Keldava and possibly destroyed her family in the process, she didn't know if any of them would ever speak to her again, she didn't expect them to but it still crushed her deeply.

Her gasping sobs were pitiful to hear as she curled herself up on the floor. Everything was piling on top of her and her own denied thoughts began to spill out of her in a burst of emotion,

"They're going to die! She tried to speak some more but was crying too much for the words to be made out. Instead the woman began to keen to herself, a mourning lament for an event that had yet to occur. She was weak and this was her pain, this was the life she bled,

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to... everything flashed so quickly.. and... I would never... could never...but I did. I'm a monster." Her words and sentences were disjointed and fragmented, but it was easy to hear just how much her guilt tore at her, regret and shame lacing her every word.

Messages In This Thread