[p] five days after black and red collide
[html]
(433) OOC: hhmmmm he can lead them out towards the fields Smile wheee

She felt like saving the answer until after they were in the stables and she was near Grace. The chestnut was always a sight to see, especially with her flaxen mane. The color of it wasn’t rare, though it was in horses with darker colored fur on the body, but it looked splendid on the mare herself. The horse looked up, her ears perked in interest and a tiny head tried to pop up over the stall but it couldn’t seem to reach and just as Eclipse was close enough to touch Grace the colt had his forelegs up on the stall doors so that he could see better.

“Come on you, get down.” She said, seeing the colt brought her mood up and his funny little antics made her heart warm to him. She had seen his brother born but was already dead, like her own pups and it seemed that Grace was taking things in stride, but then she did have one living foal of her own. She nickered and pushed at his chest to get him down and he complied. “I learned from many different people, I think Saul is the first one to give me lessons. He’s my cousin, but I consider him more my dad.” She said, her voice sounding more normal as she spoke. SHe wasn’t the best around horses, knew enough to keep them alive on a long journey. She did wonder what happened to her other horse Buttercup, she probably found a new herd and was integrated in that one now that she had no master. “Come on you two.” She said, then looked at Robert,

“Well I won’t make you do anything you don’t want.” Of course this wasn’t what she’d done... say a month or so ago, or even a good few days... it hadn’t been that long since she called him up on that roof and figured out she had feelings for him, and they were growing stronger, though it scared her she did not run away as she had before when she left her motherly figures or other packs when she was younger, even ran a few times from the love and help Saul gave her. She wondered if she was getting better or stupid.

She didn’t really have to get them ready at all, the mare tended to wear nothing but a halter and Eclipse didn’t need to ride with a saddle all Grace needed was a slight coaxing with a carrot or something that was in season.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread