Peace of mind
[html]
(300) OOC: The stage of the in between is hard to play, but I think I can! Big Grin

She saw him coming towards her but it barely registered in her mind, she was off somewhere, possibly a place she should not be, but it was not her fault really, she was trying to stay together. His strange language made her look over at him and remembered vaguely who he was. She met him before when she was out in the fields with her horses, he was a nice enough man and was cheerful, helped her feel like a part of the pack itself.

“Levant, hello, come sit, how have you been? I have not seen you in a while.” She said. She now felt so established here yet here he was finding her in the same position she was when she first came.... lost. Now it was because she lost something that could have been so close. Like her father, she was scared, but Robert did his best to comfort her and he was doing a good job. He was keeping his promise with her. It was nice. She did give the man a mechanical smile, one that was there to appease him, but it was not her true smile, that she did not show for some time since the birth of her children. “I feel bad for not visiting before, you are a friend and we barely talked to each other.” She said. She did know why he was here, to give her comfort which was helping enough just by talking even though his only words she did not know. It mattered little she was not feeling sorry for herself but for the life her children could not have. It was heartbreaking, but she really was not trying to dwell on it, even though that was exactly what she was doing.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread