Peace of mind
[html]
(314) OOC: she called him out OH NOOOO!! Tongue

His news was good to her ears and she let a bigger smile slip before going back to a polite one; “That sounds nice, did you find anything of interest?” She asked she salvaged, mostly for cooking ware but she found some nice things when she was out. She nodded at his obvious comment, not wishing to elaborate as she wasn’t all that busy at all. She had her chores, but she did mostly exploration of the forest around them before her miscarriage and hunting. Lately she stayed home where she was more comforted with Robert around her and she wasn’t going to make him leave often. Soon she would be back to her normal self, where she could be happy without thinking of the loss of her pups.

She continued to rock as she was once again reminded of her pups, out of the blue and she wanted to look strong to him though his words made her shake her head; “You have always treated me with kindness, that means you will be my friend for as long as you want to.” She said, her tone reassuring; “But I assure you I don’t need any gifts.” She said and felt her throat constrict. She cleared her throat and made herself swallow and rocked harder, making the chair move a little faster, the motion doing its calming therapy on her battered body. “Did you come here for a visit or is it because you heard about … about my.” She stopped mid sentence, knowing she would lose it. She had no tears to cry but she wasn’t going to risk it, but she just wanted to break the ice as she knew mostly why he’d come. She did not wonder, however if he would have ignored her if she did not have the miscarriage.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread