Peace of mind
[html]

Lev loves his chil'ens. :c

Levent grinned at mention of trading, and he had no doubt he’d be able to do so. It still took some work to understand the psyche of these more feral canines compared to the cultures of Europe and Asia, but he knew with a little more practice he’d be able to acquire manifold things for himself and the pack. Of course, not all of those trades would be very fair if he had anything to say about it, but he had loose morals when it came to such things. He didn’t tell her that, of course, instead opting to describe the voyage before the conversation turned to a darker topic.

Eclipse managed to hold herself together as she replied, and the man wondered at her spirit as she tried to speak optimistically. He nodded in agreement, the gentle smile spreading over his features again. “You can help care for the other pack puppies in the meantime,” he suggested warmly, “and you’ll learn how much of a handful they can be so you’ll be prepared when you do have more.” He wasn’t sure if these were the right words, exactly, but experience would help her cope. He knew some females had reproductive troubles, and that some sort of healer might be able to tell, but he would pray that her first miscarriage remained her last. Until then, he would believe fully that she’d become a mother in due time, once she was ready to pursue such a thing again.

The tawny-furred girl asked a couple of other questions, and Levent grinned a huge, proud, awkward grin when she talked about Hotaru’s puppies. “I—ah, they’re wonderful, and they’re—” He rubbed the back of his neck. “They’re mine,” he admitted, still grinning. “I’d absolutely love for you to meet them; I’d bring them out to you, but Hotaru would have my tail if I take them outside again without her knowing.” He glowed as a father should, almost forgetting the hardships they’d spoken of earlier. “We have two,” he added, “a boy and a girl. Aiden looks just like his mom and baba, and Aysun is pale as moonlight. You have to meet them, maybe when they’re more mobile?” His tail wagged.

<style type="text/css">
.levcurl-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#4d90de; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.levcurl-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.levcurl-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #4d90de; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.levcurl-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.levcurl-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#000106; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hh3wS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #727e93; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#727e93; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread