Peace of mind
[html]
(344) OOC:

She gave him a sad smile as he spoke of the other packs pups and how she would learn from them and she knew she would as she had learned from her own puppies demise. She knew now that she would be more prepared just with the experience she had that she’d already learned a good deal. The thoughts just kept creeping up on her, but she pushed them away as she continued to listen to Levant.

At first he seemed tongue tied about her mentioning Hotaru’s puppies. She gave him her best smile, though it wasn’t as bright as normal, it was still a happy one and her tail wagged; “I did not know, I am very glad for you. Congratulations.” Of course the spirit of her normal words would have brought nothing but joy running through her him and any other passerby, but this was not a joy filled happiness, there was joy though and she let it show, her tail was moving back and forth as he offered for her to see them. “I would very much like to meet your children. When I am allowed to walk freely again, I will visit.” She said with a smile. She did not nor would not tell anyone about her excursion to see Aro who had called for her at the borders only a few days after. She was sure everyone knew about it anyway, but it had made her sore, to walk there, cry thousands of tears and make her way back, even though she just wanted to sleep under a tree that night. She was told it would be a few weeks before she should leave the house and wander around just because of the trauma she went through mentally and physically, she doubted she would see that order through but it was always best to be subtle about it. “Do they see yet?” She asked curiously. She knew puppies were born blind, so it made her wonder when puppies opened their eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread