Peace of mind
[html]

He had to grin as she congratulated him; there was little point in him smothering his happiness for her sake when he was very proud of his puppies. He was still sensitive to her emotions, but he knew it might even be worse for her if her pack mates let themselves be gloomy too. There was still life in the pack to celebrate, and for as long as there was that life, there was hope too: and hope for Eclipse. He believed wholeheartedly that Tanrı would grant her a second chance and that it was all a part of His plan for her; he had to believe, or he knew both of them would probably go crazy.

Eclipse mentioned being allowed to walk free, but he didn’t let his puzzlement touch his features as he returned her smile and nodded eagerly. Was she on some sort of house arrest for the sake of her mental health? It made sense, though it was depressing to think about. He pushed the thought out of his mind and said, “I look forward to it.”

Levent nodded again at her question, smiling proudly. “They do,” he answered, and chuckled. “And they like to look at everything; I can only imagine what life will be like when they’re mobile enough to do something about it.”

<style type="text/css">
.levcurl-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#4d90de; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.levcurl-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.levcurl-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #4d90de; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.levcurl-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.levcurl-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#000106; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hh3wS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #727e93; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#727e93; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread