Peace of mind
[html]
(351) OOC: we can end this after you post if you want :3

She was glad to see his grin, that he was happy and proud of his pups, she doubted he wouldn’t be they were sure to be cute as any puppy would be. She would have her own someday, but this time it wasn’t so. She would be happy for those who had their own litters. She knew there would be another time where she will have her own children, but it was still hard that the ones she had were so big when they came out. She was on rest because of the traumatic birth, and that she tore a little when birthing the pups and the afterbirth, she would be about in a few days but he didn’t need to know that about her. She was just too sore still both physically and mentally to go far from her home.

He answered her question and she gave a small smile, thinking of Levant puppies with wide open eyes on small heads and smaller bodies. She wished she could just up and go now, but the energy just wasn’t there. “Oh I think you of all wolves can keep up with them. I am sure you and Hotaru will be able to keep them out of trouble well enough.” She said. She closed her eyes for a second, then oppened them after a light pause, not sure what to say. It was nice just to have the company but with things so tense, so sad, she didn’t know how to put on a good mood for too long. Her own hopelessness would come back soon and she did not want to cry in front of him. “Have you heard of Skye? Robert hasn’t left, how is she and her puppies? I do not know when they are due, but I do hope they will be well.” She said... puppies again. That was the biggest subject in this pack. there had been three pregnant women, one who gave birth oone about ready, and one who had to let hers go and give them to the earth.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread