This road we walk, we walk together
WC::311

[html]

It was seemingly yet another one of those days; the male hadn’t possessed the steam to train every single day. Mido hadn’t left the caverns yet to even take a glimpse of the light of day. He sat rested upon his stump sharpening his blades once again. I swear, if I got nothing else to keep me occupied I’m taking care of my weapons. Y’know, they really are rather shiny. A summoning call found its way down the winding hall and into his den. Aeron? Her particular tone danced around in his ears. It wasn’t the first time he’d heard her howl and it was far from unusual to his ears. I wonder what she wants. The warrior left the knives neatly placed on the desk.

Following the source of the summons, he imagined the possible reason for the gathering of members. The mix shortly arrived at the general common room, it was one of the biggest spaces within the cave system if not the largest itself. He gazed around the room figuring he wouldn’t be the first to show up, and he was right. Of course the golden vixen and her mate Charm were there, then there was Axelle. When the mutt laid eyes on lillith he had to double take. Why do I feel like I know her, what’s her name? The last time he’d actually seen the Trombetta-Behr child was when she was just a pup.

Mido approached the few that were present with interest his stride carried no hesitation. Hi there. He smiled acknowledging the youngest of the group. Hey Axelle. The half and half turned his attention to the ex-assassin and her mate. So, you called. What’s up? He asked dipping his head in respect. He had to remember to make himself lesser than her. She was his superior, and he’d do well to remember it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread