This road we walk, we walk together
[html]

slight PP of Bridget and I wasn't sure if Alaki's pups were still with her or not so I left that vague.

Her mate still wasn't back and Ayasha was starting to get worried for Liam. It was hard for her imagine anything wrong to him but he hoped that she wasn’t going to hear about him being dead. Though there would the issue of how she would know that he was dead. But she had this feeling that she would just know if something happened to her mate, which she didn’t have. So she wasn’t as worried but she still was afraid for him.

She was watching her pups play and thinking of how much her mate had missed already, their first words. She only hoped that he would be here for when their children were able to shift. But she would just have to wait and see. She gave a slight smile as they wrestled, glad that she didn’t have anything breakable on the ground or within reach of them. She knew what it was like to be a pup and had thought ahead.

Her ears perked up at the sound of her friend and leader's voice. She thought it was odd that neither Alaki nor Naniko had called them. She rounded up the pups and herded them to where they were meeting. She gave a grin to all the canines that she knew and became submissive to Aeron but frowned at the lack of the other two leaders. Where were they? She hoped that Aeron would explain it to them.

<style type="text/css">
.ayashaviolets b {font-weight:bold; color:#f488ff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ayashaviolets .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ayashaviolets p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ayashaviolets {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/dqK3m.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 450px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#879dff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread