This road we walk, we walk together
[html]
OOC: [WC: 374 || Pts: 3

The mood around Anathema had shifted lately, and it now felt somewhat unsettled around the place, with the other members of the pack. Kai had felt it himself, as if the air had turned a little colder, as if a different aura hung in the air. The black male had been heading through the caves towards his mate's den when he heard the call - a howl of power, of dominance but it hadn't felt like it had come from Alaki or Naniko. So who had called to the pack? Who would summon the members if not them? With his skin tingling with the call, Kai trotted closer to Axelle's den, but she wasn't inside. Kai did see the remnents of the broken dish on the floor, and instantly, his body tensed up. Something didn't sit right with him. What had happened? Where was Axelle?

Turning, his movement became a little more urgent now on his search from Axelle, to make sure she was okay. Kai had been more than reluctant to leave her side lately, and as his eyes searched each den as he passed them, not caring who's privacy he was intruding on, he quickly picked up her scent nearby. He didn't relax, though. Following Axelle's scent, he found her with a few others and moving up behind her, his arms wrapped themselves around his female's waist, letting his hands slide protectively around and over the very slight curve of her abdomen. Holding her tightly from behind, only then did Malakai feel a little better, letting his muzzle nudge against her shoulder as his head came to rest against hers. His voice was merely a whisper meant only for Axelle as he kept his protective embrace tight around her, his fingers idly stroking over her belly. "I heard the howl... And saw the mess in your den. I got worried. You alright?" His head cocked a little to the side as if he was trying to get a better view of her. Ever since Axelle had mentioned that she thought she might be pregnant, Kai was much more aware of his mate and much more concerned about her. After all, anything that affected her, affected their pups. "What's going on around here?"

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread