This road we walk, we walk together
[html]<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.aeronmatchInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.aeronmatchoInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.aeronmatchInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

She lays down on the sidewalk
Never very analytical
She is something simply beautiful
Re-appear when you feel magical
WC :: + OOC ::

Aeron was tense looking out at the slowly growing group. there was so much and so little to tell all at the same time. She wasn't sure how she was going to do this but with Lillith on her side and Charm on the other nothing was impossible. She looked out at her pack mates her family, her friends. They had come to her call and though some were still missing she hoped they would file in.

I am no longer the Atheed of Anathema. Her voice held authority something she wasn't sure she really still had.Our Angela and Angelo have left us for reason's not truly known by me. They turned Anathema to me to keep out family growing and striving. Her voice calm as she looked upon them.

Golden eyes watched to see what they would do and she wondered if they would all turn and leave anathema. Still the new Angela could not just allow Anathema to crumble under no leader and chaos that would ensue from fighting for a leader. I have only one change to Anathema and that is the leader and council ranks. There are two leaders under me and under them will be four new council positions. She looked at the group.

Then she looked at Mido. I almost forgot amidst the chaos that Mido has earned the rank Eligos. Also with alaki gone the crows are a bit out of sorts. Random alerts and not alerting when there is no Need. I have asked Lillith to help me try to do what we can to retrain or get the system up and going right again. She said smiling. Do you have any more questions?

To back in the days when we were young
When everything was like a loaded gun
Ready to go off at any minute
Yeah you know we're gonna win again

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread