This road we walk, we walk together
OOC-I'm sorry.A storm hit my place and fried my computer.
_________________________________________________________________________________

The week long rest and relaxation period he had took hit the spot.The only problem was that he had overslept past the meeting.He walked out of his house to see the area around him was dead."Oh crap!"He knew that he couldn't miss this meeting so he went back into his house and grabbed his satchel and sprinted out of his house.He didn't know exactly where the meeting was but he could hear the faint murmur of a crowd so he decided to follow the sounds.

He arrived to see all of Anathema's members standing in a crowd while Aeron had all the crowd's attention."Maybe if I'm quiet I can slip in unnoticed"He tried to stay at the back off the crowd and when he began to maneuver through the mass of people he tripped and quickly rose hoping no one had seen him.He decided to just stay where he was and focused his attention on the matter at hand.He heard Aeron say something about her not being leader anymore. Also,he heard about Mido's promotion so he searched the crowd and gave his sparring partner a smile of congratulations.He really didn't understand much about the crows.

Lance heard a female raise up and offer herself to help with anything."I'll help also with anything"He had nothing to do and was glad to lend his hand to help the pack.

Messages In This Thread