This road we walk, we walk together
[html]
I was waiting for a posting order to fall into place... but I guess we’re not using one of those? [Words: 363 :: Points: 3]

Unnerved wasn’t a strong enough word to describe Axelle right now, and as Kai snuck up behind her and grabbed her – she jumped when his arms wrapped around her smaller form. She was quickly comforted realizing it was him, but she was still worried. ”I don’t know…” she whispered back to him, turning her head over her shoulder in his direction so that he would be able to hear her low tones.

Shortly after, more members began to show up – a few that she knew, and a few that she had never seen before. She nodded toward Mido when he greeted her and when she spotted Ayasha and Charm she smiled as well. There were a lot of others surrounding her that she either hadn’t met or never saw before. This made her feel lonely – in a way. She needed to get out more and meet her fellow packmates. She needed to be known.

She grabbed the outsides of Kai’s hands already wrapped loosely around her form, and pulled them tighter around herself. She turned her head towards him again and licked his cheek lightly. ”It’s not good whatever it is.” She kept her tone low again, so that no one else around them could hear so clearly. Then she turned back toward Aeron and listened intently to what the woman had to say.

The news that she heard wasn’t really a surprise – Axelle knew things felt weird lately, like Naniko and Alaki had been slipping away ever so slowly. And they kept slipping until they were no more. The thought caused shivers to current through her body, and she snuggled back into Kai to calm them. Her ears were at half-mast due to the current situation. She wasn’t sure how she felt about having a new leader so suddenly, though she knew she would follow the woman no matter what. Anathema was her home and she would stay here until she couldn’t anymore.

Axelle sat back quietly, hearing everyone else offer their help to the new Angela. She was willing to help, but only if it was needed – and if it were needed, she was sure someone would mention something to her.

<style type="text/css">
.axemask b {font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; font-family: georgia, serif; color:#221212; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4d342d; }
.axemask p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.axemask {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#866f5d; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/1zl7nmx.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 340px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread