This road we walk, we walk together
[html]

Medusa looked up at the golden woman she had never seen before, the new leader of the pack she had just joined. Anathema so far seemed tumultuous, as the leaders -- including the one she had blood-traded with -- left. It was almost ridiculous, considering she had been more sure of her place in the world as a shiftless loner, but once grounded in pack she didn't understand a single thing.

Ksenija wrapped herself around Medusa, who leaned into her embrace. She looked up and her grey lover shrugged, not understanding the situation either. Dirt and burrs were attached to her coat, so the Serbian brushed them off casually. They settled in and watched as various members asked Aeron -- their new leader -- questions and offered to help. One man next to Medusa asked if they would come back. She quietly snorted in response, doubting that chance.

She stood up and asked her own question, uncaring of what people thought. If they abandon us, what family are they? I blood-trade with Alaki, he leave. I not feel like family having blood of him. She took a deep breath and looked at her new Angela, her eye meeting the woman's neck and going no higher. I request to blood-trade with you, Angela, so I can be family in truth. She knew that she was, technically, a part of the Anatheman family, but it felt... wrong, somehow, to not have the blood-trade with the woman who now led them.

Well here's Medusa doing her crazy and being disruptive.

<style>
.medusasparklefog {background-image:url(http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr28 ... atable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#cbc1bf; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:320px 0px 5px 0px; color:#726463; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #898287;}
.medusasparklefog b {color:#7a92ac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898287 1px 1px 2px;}
.medusasparklefog b:before {content:open-quote;}
.medusasparklefog b:after {content:close-quote;}
.medusasparklefog p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.medusasparklefog p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #7a92ac; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread