This road we walk, we walk together
[html]
Alright, I hope Axelle's leave was alright >.< [Words: 245 :: Points: 0]

Hearing of her friends’ promotion, Axelle smiled at him widely. She broke away from Kai’s grasp to pat Mido lightly on the back. ”Congrats. You came a long way.” She backed away and bowed before him, lower than she should have just to make him smile, and as she brought her head back up, she made eye contact and smiled at him. Then she returned to Kai’s arms. She eyed Panda as she moved over to Mido to do the same – congratulate him. Averting her gaze from Mido’s business, she listened to the rest of the news her new angela had to say.

When it became clear that the only news was that as such, Axelle waited until all present questions were answered. Then she stepped forward, and dipped her head in respect to Aeron and her crew. ”Congratulations on your promotion as well, angela”, she paused to glance up at Aeron and smile, but still kept her head bowed, ”Anything you need or need to be done – please come find me or call for me.” Then she straightened and backed away, making a quick glance at Aeron’s yellow eyes before turning away from the alphess and her crew. She walked back towards her den, but stopped when she reached Kai halfway across the room. She whispered lightly to him in his ear, ”I’ll be in my den. Come find me later.” She licked his cheek and then continued down the corridor towards her home.

<style type="text/css">
.axemask b {font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; font-family: georgia, serif; color:#221212; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4d342d; }
.axemask p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.axemask {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#866f5d; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/1zl7nmx.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 340px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread