Shadows of the world
[html]

wc -- 350

Blue eyes widened considerably as the white male threw the bottle he was holding towards a tree. Unconsciously the Stormbringer tensed for the smash that was about to happen. Surprisingly, the bottle remained in tact, although the amber liquid that had been securely inside the bottle sloshed out and over the grass. What was perhaps more shocking, was the turn in the white males demeanour- he stumbled as he stood, but as Tem had called out, he turned, expression angry which was reflected almost immediately in the snarl. The sound immediately set the boys hackles up, his own answering growl in response. Incredulous at the treatment from someone who did not belong to their pack and was here as a guest, Temeraire made to step forward before the opposing males words caused him to unleash a proper growl.

"No, you don't look alright, actually. You look drunk, beat up... pathetic." Temeraire couldn't help the scathing tones as the words came from his mouth. Of course, he couldn't have predicted the swift, and frankly dizzying, shift in the opposing males attitude. As quickly as the snarl and sarcasm had come, there came a mumbled apology and Temeraire felt himself relax a little. Perhaps he was just drunk and it made him angry. A rough snort came from him as the white male dropped to the floor, before he allowed hackles to flatten, a more relaxed posture setting up for his own apology. "I'm sorry too." He stated simply, seeing no reason to elaborate on the words or meaning.

Blue eyes watched as the pale males own golden ones looked at him hard. He was sure he hadn't seen the other before, but quieted at the males stumbled words. White rimmed ears flashed up in surprise at the canine's words- he remembered almost nothing of being in Ichika, though his father had told him whenever he'd asked about the events of his early life. "I don't remember you... or much of Ichika at all. I'm Temeraire... what's your name?" He questioned, hoping the injured wolf wasn't too drunk to forget his name.

<style>
.fjds2 b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.fjds2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.fjds2 {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#B17F49; line-height:15px; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4VvI5.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#533910; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread