Building Myself
OOC – I am SOOOOO sorry for totally not seeing/replying to this fast enough!!! SORRY SORRY SORRY.

IC –

Sighet, always so positive, reflected on her day kindly. She'd had a wonderful meet up with members of the pack and finished carving a small bead to represent this stage of her life. If things kept going how they were she'd have no problem spending the rest of her life as a tribe member. The lands around her were perfect, suiting her needs just fine. Sigh walked along the new found territory she'd become apart of.

As she began to hum, striding in her luperci form, she paused afar from what appeared to be another woman. What was this? Her eyes squinted, inspecting each detail of the female's work. Carving? Was it a wolf of similar rank? Curiosity and the need to be friendly shortly over came her. She half skipped half power walked over to the other luperci, waving a hand and calling out as she did. "Well hello there," she said, "I'm Sighet–the new carpenter ranked girl... Do you carve wood as well?"

There was a moment of pause as the british wolf awaited the response she would expect. A smile was on her face and her eyes wondered down to her work. It was then she realized how much the fae struggled. Her work was acceptable, definitely better than others, but it seemed she was probably not in a carving rank at all. Without a response or not, Sigh took a seat beside her and took one of the finished torches in her hand. Calico hands ran down the design and shape. They were quite easy to create. She could help if the woman needed it.

She looked up at the woman in front of her and tilted her head. "Would you like some help?"

Messages In This Thread