Building Myself
No worries :3

The heat against her cheek was pleasant and she soon slipped into her work, becoming unresponsive and unaware of the wolves that would walk by her. Every now and again the stumpy remains of her left ear would twitch as she worked, its muscles irreparably damaged by Liam's attack. The wood in her hands resisted her at every turn, she was not a natural at this but through her pure will it soon laid down to her demands producing yet another finished torch. She was about to raise herself and place the ones she had already created in the town hall for Tiva to set up later when a shadow fell over her. Her blumine eyes turned upwards, the smooth white fur around them waving delicately in the slight breeze. It was true for the whole of her fur which was a fine and luxurious thing until one would reach the left side of her face and look upon the mass of knotted scarred skin linked to the decapitated ear.

"Osiyo Sighet. I am Gemma, the Gata Hineyu." She cocked her head and then remembered Tiva speaking of a new Gatlvska and that Gemma should try to meet with her at some point. "Oh! You're the new Gatlvska? That's just perfect, I was about to come and find you. Please take a seat." She said the last bit with some humor as Sighet had already plonked herself down next to Gemma and was inspecting the torch she had just completed and had yet to oil.

"Help would be appreciated. As the Gatlvska it's part of your duties to help the Gata Hineyu, that's me, to make them." She looked up towards the Great Fire roaring several feet away from them and then turned to Sighet with a small smile,

"Shall I show you the AniWayan way to create and oil these torches?" She thought Tiva a would be very proud of her for offering to show the Gatlvska her new duties.

Messages In This Thread