I am of the Great Spirit
[html]

WC: 313 OOC: She so mean for being annoyed at his stutter bad saqui bad!!

She smiled as he sat next to her telling her how he was and she nodded happily. He looked at her basket and she shook her head. “It was a snack but I just planted some some, hopefully next year I’ll get my own wild strawberries. It’s the best time to get them planted and hope for the best over the winter. I have extra if you would like?” she offered the basket for him to take if he wished. Just like the blackberries she offered someone else she felt reluctant to give him any, but she was brought up to share and share she will. There was plenty and there were plenty of wild ones out in the forests and clearings and meadows. She could easily pick more if she really wanted to.

“It is a lovely day out isn’t it? So are you out for a walk I take it?” That was what hse was figuring and he was distracted by her to greet her and visit for a little while, it is what she would do and many others in the Great Tribe she figured that it happened like that here. Sometimes she would give a surprise visit to one of her friends but right now she barely made any friends. She hoped to soon and she felt Claudius one as he was the one who kindly showed her around and she could tell he was trying his best to speak clearly and it made her wonder if it hurt him to speak clearly than to stutter. She never met anyone with that kind of problem before but she was still polite and she did like his company for all that it was sometimes hard to understand him. That was something she could learn to live with as he was such a kind spirited man.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread