I am of the Great Spirit
[html]

WC: 220 OOC: My excuse for her ignoring his sexiness is because she's too young to think about that stuff!!!!

She felt a little indignant at his grin when she admitted about her spirit guide; “Well not everyone can be patient, not even my dad who’s the most patient in the world.” She said blushing a little. She took his bait and scowled; “I can be very patient, but it helps.” She said not wanting to admit that sometimes she let others get the better of her and she was glad he spoke again. It would help her mask her taking his bait. It was true she was naturally patient, but if she used it as often as her father had, she would be satisfied and her spirit guide would have found her with a different reason.

“Yes I wouldn’t mind showing you. Do you have the material or should I get some” She asked smiling a little masking her indignity and showing him she really did need the therapy. She wasn’t going to let her frustration at herself go towards Claudius even if the stuttering drove her mind in swirls of dizziness. She would live with it and get used to it. So she just smiled rather than say something back towards him. Because he did leave something she wanted to say but just the slightest presense of her Spirit guide, she decided against it.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread