I am of the Great Spirit
[html]

WC: 203 OOC: at least it's 200 Tongue

They had come to a problem neither of them had a cutting tool as Claudius admitted to. She cringed shaking her head. She was too excited to go out and help him that she'd forgotten something. “I think a rock might do the job at least, the limbs are thin we don't want to try to fray the ends but I don't think we have much of a choice.” She said, turning her body this way and that. They were lucky because there was no lack for rocks, though most of them were all rounded which would not serve them well. She wouldn’t give up that easy though.

She got closer to the old fence, and soon saw some sharper looking rocks, ones that had not been tumbled around at one point or another. Grabbing the best looking ones up, she handed Claudius one, then began sawing at a branch of the plant. It was sturdy that was for sure, but she let her muscles work, as they had when she was working in the fields or hunting. She worked on it quietly her head tilted in concentration as she cut deeper into the limb with the sharp rock.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread