I am of the Great Spirit
Works for meee 8D Also, feel free to powerplay them collecting everything and going back to Saqui's hut so she can how him how to make a basket 8D 8D
[html]
[/html]Claudius tried not to look disappointed when Saqui realized neither of them had brought a knife. Claudius hadn’t really expected her to be ready and willing to go out hunting for the plants today, so he hadn’t packed a whole lot for the trip. Saqui, too, he supposed hadn’t thought this through as thoroughly as he had so it seemed as though they’d have to find a workaround. He didn’t mind, though—he had a few ideas on how to get this done.

He watched as Saqui looked for rocks and then started to search as well, but she had much better luck than he. He found a good stick to use to push back the thorns, but no rocks. Just as soon as he started kicking rocks around and had bent down to move them with his hands, Saqui found one for each of them. He straightened up and took the rock from her and then stepped back to survey the fence. When Saqui began to saw at the branch, he watched her for a few seconds and then decided to mention something when realization struck.

“Yuh-you nuh-know, even if… wuh-we fuh-fray the… edges… we… can still… cuh-cut thuh-them… with knives… back home,” he pointed out. As he spoke, he moved to find some honeysuckle not completely surrounded by thorns. He ripped a few thorny bushes down with the aid of the sharp rock in one hand and a stick in another. He sawed at a honeysuckle branch, trying to get as much as possible. “I-i-if wuh-we… try to guh-get a lot… it shuh-should… buh-be… oka-a-a-y… I think,” he added, when he realized that it was Saqui who knew more about this and he was just postulating. Still, he thought it might be able to work. He just hoped his ideas would translate into reality. [html]
[/html] WC: 306

Messages In This Thread