I am of the Great Spirit
[html]
[/html]Claudius flashed Saqui an easy grin when she considered his suggestion. He was glad that he was able to contribute to this operation in some manner, even if he was still learning. Sometimes, he found that it was the folks outside of the realm of ‘knowledge’—i.e., those who regularly practiced some sort of skill—that could have the most insight and new ideas. That being said, he wouldn’t know which direction to turn if it wasn’t for Saqui, so he was very grateful for all of her help.

He continued to cut honeysuckle branches and toss them in a pile at his feet, working steadily. He considered Saqui’s question, but wasn’t too sure. He just shrugged, grinning in reply.

Once they were done, he piled his shoots with Saqui’s own. They headed back to her hut and that was when the real work would begin. Almost. He was disappointed to find out that they wouldn’t be able to make the basket immediately. Though, he supposed it meant that meant he would get to see Saqui again. Even though he was a co-leader in AniWaya, he didn’t want to abuse his powers and use it as a reason to see her. Though, he supposed he could always say something like, ‘I need to speak to you on official AniWaya business regarding my ridiculous crush on you.’ Certainly, that would go over well.

Claudius started laying out the wood side by side with Saqui so that they would dry, as per her instructions. Once that was done, he turned to her, trying not to blush too badly.

“So… I-I’ll… suh-see… yuh-you… in a fuh-few… days, then,” he said, smiling shyly.[html]
[/html]
WC: 279

Messages In This Thread