Sister of my Son
((Some PP, let me know if you'd like it changed? Deuce will come in after Gemma and Tal have one more post each <3))

The mug was a warm comfort in his hand as he gazed into her eyes. He could feel himself being pulled into the deep blue pools of light. He reached out and slipped the mug from her fingers, setting it aside so he could take her hands in his, marveling at how smooth her palm was. Her hand seemed warmer than the mugs they'd been holding, and he marveled at that too. He blinked, but it wasn't to clear his vision, but to wonder why this beautiful woman would hold such deep feelings for him. He knew why, of course. After all the rough treatment, after all the hatred she'd been shown in life, he had held her, had made love to her. He'd been the first to be gentle, to think of her enjoyment over his own.

He stroked her palm lightly, then lifted it and kissed it lightly. "Don't think I've told you yet how lovely you look, Gemma." His eyes didn't waver from hers, couldn't waver. Whatever they shared between them needed to be talked about, needed to be discussed calmly and rationally, needed to be figure out. And yet he found himself pulling her to him and kissing her all the while looking into her eyes. His heart ached for something indefinable, something he seemed to be missing in his life, and yet with Gemma in his arms.... he was sated.

His voice was soft, barely above a whisper, and he was certain she heard it. "I love you, Gemma. I don't care what anyone else would say, I love you."

Messages In This Thread